CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Cant Get Over Makeup Forever!




After loving my latest Makeup Forever purchase, I was researching like crazy on this company. I heard so many great things about this eyeseal, and I am soooo super glad I purchased it! Wow, this is a revolutionary product that is a must-have for sure.

All you have to do is mix it with any eyeshadow and it will instantly create an intense, waterproof liner! Considering the fact that I already have almost every eyeshadow shade imaginable, this saves sooo much money since now I dont have to continue buying eyeliners (with much less staying power). Whats better, is that eyeliners that you already own, can now be made to be smudge-proof and water proof by simply adding this to it.

I love it, and you will too!

0 comments: