CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Moisturize and Smell Divine!


One of the things I hate doing, is sitting there and rubbing globs of lotion into my very dry skin. First, I never get the right amount on the first try and end up reapplying. And second, I just dont have the patience to make sure it all "soaks" in and is absorbed. I find myself sometimes just skipping it alltogether!
So now, a fabulous little product I found: Body Oil! Its just like any scented lotion you may have except it soaks into your skin immediately leaving skin soft and supple. I even noticed that after using it, there is a stronger scent than with lotions which I sometimes have to reapply just to add more of the scent. With oil however, the scent lasts for hours!
The best part is how time saving body oils are! I am now in the habit of putting body oil on right after I jump out of the shower. Its so much faster and it lasts so much longer!
I must admit, the Neutrogena brand pictured above, although it works quite well, I'm not a huge fan of the scent. I wish they had an assortment of scents because it is a great product! All in all, there are plenty of body oil products out there and most are very afordable! I've seen shimmery body oil, coco butter scents, lavender and much more, so there will be one to your liking. Try them and let me know what your favorites are ;)

0 comments: